Welcome to the Paringa Hotel Motel
The best value for money pub in the Riverland!
The Paringa Hotel Motel offers the very best in Aussie country pub hospitality – friendly service, delicious meals and cold beer in a welcoming and comfortable environment.
Located just 3 hours from Adelaide and 90 minutes from Mildura (Victoria), Paringa is the gateway to the Riverland for those travelling from Victoria/NSW and is the first stop once you cross the border into South Australia. The largest town in the Riverland, Renmark is just a 5 minute drive away whilst Berri is a short 20 minute drive.
The Paringa Hotel Motel is open 7 days a week from 11am till late (excluding Good Friday and Christmas Day) and offers the following :-
- Motel style accommodation
- A large a la carte bistro serving delicious country pub meals
7 days a week for lunch (12-2pm) or dinner (6-8pm)
- Front bar with TAB/Keno facilities
- Gaming Room with 22 popular machines (Paringa Hotel supports and encourages responsible gambling)
- Outdoor pet-friendly beer garden
- Drive-thru bottle shop
- Free return courtesy shuttle bus to pick you up for dinner and drop you back to your accommodation (Renmark/Paringa area only)
The Hotel is one of the few privately owned and operated pubs in the Riverland. The current owners have extensive experience in hospitality and have a great passion for providing a warm welcome and enjoyable country pub experience. Nev and Jill Hahn have owned and managed numerous country pubs for over 40 years throughout the Riverland, Clare and Mid North of South Australia. They are joined by their daughter Simone and her husband Jarrad, both having over 20 years in the hospitality industry. Come in and say hi!
The Paringa Hotel Motel is a charming country pub that you’ll look forward to visiting every time you are in the Riverland region.
Open 11am till late every day
(closed Good Friday and Christmas Day)